Helping individuals stay safe on the Web since 2010
Security breaches have stolen and made massive amounts of corporate and personal data available online. We scan the Dark Web and alert you if we find your credentials up for sale.
Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web.
The Dark Web is made up of digital communities that sit on top of the Internet, and while there are legitimate purposes to the Dark Web, it is estimated that over 50% of all sites on the Dark Web are used for criminal activities, including the disclosure and sale of digital credentials. Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement.
How Password Alert Protects Your Business
- Delivers the same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by Fortune 500 companies to companies of your size.
- Connects to multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly.
- Proactive solution provides real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.
Why It’s Important
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct criminal activity, such as data breaches of sensitive corporate information, as well as identity theft.
- Users often have the same password for multiple services, such as network logon, social media, online stores and other services, increasing the potential damage from a single compromised username and password.
- Today, over 75% compromised credentials are reported to the victim organization by a third party, such as law enforcement.
Here are the reasons you can depend on Password Alert to keep you safe:
- Quick response – Within 3 business days, you will receive a customized PDF on the results of our scan and recommendations on what you should do in order to keep your personal information safe.
- Reputable – Password Alert has been around since 2010. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who year after year put their trust in us.
- Experienced – We hire only seasoned, professional technicians with at least 5-10 years experience and usually many more. We provide our technicians with continuing education opportunities on a regular basis to allow them to stay current with the latest technology.
- One Stop Shop – We offer different packages to choose from so you can get the results you want.
- Proactive – Our service philosophy is proactive, not reactive.